The Evangelism Dept exists as an essential part of the 5 fold ministry within the Church Body. The intentional mindset of our church community should be welcoming & caring of the unsaved & new visitors for the sake of loving them to Jesus. The right environment is vital in order for the church to grow organically. A truly healthy church culture is one that is continuous in birthing new souls into The Kingdom of God. The various ministries within the Church exist to grow up new believers into mature solid disciples of Christ who understand how to replicate Jesus and share the gospel. We must not find ourselves becoming a community of inward minded believers. We must also be outward focused, growing wide as well as deep. In book of Acts, God added to the church daily because the saints of God had a lifestyle of spreading the Good News and becoming the Good News.
Evangelizing includes the leading souls in finding the path to the kingdom. The whole chapter of Isaiah 61: 1)The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. 2) To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3) To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
Every disciple of Jesus is given the responsibility of setting the captives free and our department trains in how to do that.
We cover how to recognize opportunities for witnessing.
How to operate from the compassion heart of Jesus for the lost.
How to share the gospel
Praying for the Sick and Deliverance
Regular Activities by The Evangelism Leaders to Influence Church Culture:
1. Our Dept meets throughout the year with 5 fold leaders within our Body and Pastoral Leadership to discuss ways we can keep the fire alive for souls.
2. Our Dept meets with other Connect Group Leaders & Dept Heads to discuss ways we can work together.
3. Offer training within our Discovery Connect Groups
4. Use creative means, using skits, drama, fun, including bringing in motivational speakers, and using outside local support networks for the purpose of creating excitement & remembrance to Matt 28:18-20.
5. Hold Revival Meetings several times a year, especially in the month of October in order to bring continual new fire to RCC and wherever our community can make an impact.
Contact Info | email@example.com
Please contact us for meeting times.
Ministers Dale and Leilani Neumann Evangelism Department Directors